AliveCor, a Mountain View, CA-based supplier of FDA-cleared private electrocardiogram (ECG) expertise options, raised an undisclosed quantity in Sequence F funding.
The spherical was led by GE Healthcare, with participation from NGK-NTK (via a CVC partnership with Pegasus Tech Ventures) and current traders together with Khosla Ventures, Daring Capital Companions, Qualcomm Ventures, and WP International Companions.
The corporate intends to make use of the funds to broaden its improvement efforts.
Led by CEO Priya Abani, AliveCor offers:
- the FDA-cleared KardiaMobile system, a clinically validated private ECG resolution
- KardiaMobile 6L, which offers immediate detection of Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Sinus Rhythm with Supraventricular Ectopy, Sinus Rhythm with Untimely Ventricular Contractions, Sinus Rhythm with Extensive QRS, and Regular Sinus Rhythm in an ECG
- Kardia, an AI-enabled platform to help sufferers and clinicians within the environment friendly detection of atrial fibrillation, the commonest arrhythmia and one related to a extremely elevated danger of stroke
- An enterprise platform, together with KardiaComplete for payors, employers, and well being methods, which permits third-party suppliers to handle their sufferers’ and prospects’ coronary heart circumstances merely utilizing instruments that present front-end and back-end integration to AliveCor applied sciences
- A digital well being subscription service, KardiaCare, which gives greater than 130,000 members a collection of superior options to know and handle their coronary heart well being.