Fuzey, a London, UK-based platform that centralizes small companies’ communications, funds, advertising and marketing, and calendars, raised €4m ($4.5M / £3.4M) in seed funding.
The spherical was led by Nordic enterprise capital agency byFounders, with participation from Flash Ventures (which led the startup’s pre-seed spherical), International Founders Capital, Ascension, and distinguished enterprise angels Stephane Kurgan (Enterprise Associate at Index Ventures) and Sheel Tyle (Founder and CEO of Amplo VC). At the side of the funding, byFounders investor Sara Rywe and Flash Ventures Associate Lorenzo Franzi have joined Fuzey’s board of the Fuzey.
The corporate will use this funding to develop its group and broaden into new markets throughout Europe and North America.
Based in 2020 by CEO Henrik Lysgaard, and COO Jensen Alex Boyce, Fuzey presents a digital one-stop-shop for SMEs and impartial contractors, resembling plumbers, electricians, and mechanics, permitting them to develop and handle their companies and give attention to the companies they supply. With the digital platform, companies can handle their communications throughout SMS, WhatsApp, electronic mail, Fb, and Instagram, perceive buyer behaviour, handle appointments on to calendars, ship invoices, obtain fee, and enhance buyer critiques.
With the app, firms can enhance their customer support and effectivity by:
- Managing their communications throughout SMS, WhatsApp, electronic mail, Fb, and Instagram in a single place
- Managing appointments on to calendars to cut back no-shows
- Producing and sending invoices to obtain prompt fee from prospects
- Understanding buyer behaviour and lead era
- Rising and monitoring buyer critiques, to organically enhance firm operations, branding, and on-line visibility