Infinity Ventures, a San Francisco, CA-based early-stage enterprise agency investing in founders constructing throughout fintech infrastructure and commerce enablement, closed its inaugural $158m fund.
The capital will speed up Infinity Enterprise’s mannequin, which applies a long time of working and investing expertise to de-risk execution, speed up scale, and help product growth and go-to-market methods for its portfolio firms.
Co-founded by Jeremy Jonker, Jay Ganatra and Mario Ruiz, Infinity Ventures participates in pre-seed by way of Sequence A rounds with preliminary checks starting from $500K to $8 million. The agency started investing from the fund in Summer season 2021 and has deployed capital investments, globally spanning the U.S., Asia, Latin America, and Europe, in:
- Card91, fee infrastructure-as-a-service that simplifies the funds ecosystem
- Sturdy, an end-to-end platform for companies companies together with built-in fintech and commerce stack
- Glean, an clever accounts payable platform to generate insights and proposals based mostly on line-item bill knowledge
- Mendel, an expense administration instrument to assist companies management budgets
- Neo.tax, know-how that’s reimagining taxes as a contemporary benefit
- Pagos, an clever fee infrastructure for commerce
- Replo, a no-code storefront builder that integrates into current Shopify shops and Third-party apps
- Wise Climate, a local weather threat know-how firm that’s de-risking climate for vacationers and journey companions
- Skipify, common 1-touch checkout to make procuring quick and frictionless
- Upside, a lending-as-a-service resolution for CPG Manufacturers to entry debt capital for stock progress
- Stealth Startup, centered on enabling an improved rebates expertise for retailers
Infinity Ventures will put money into roughly 25 world firms from this inaugural fund. The staff will rent extra expertise to help the funding efforts and portfolio firms wants.