Konami’s upcoming free-to-play title Yu-Gi-Oh! Grasp Duel – scheduled to reach on the Nintendo Swap and a number of different platforms this winter – will embody cross-platform play and cross-save assist.
Not solely will you be capable to tackle opponents on completely different platforms, however you may additionally be capable to hyperlink your “Grasp Duel” recreation knowledge throughout platforms – that means you’ll be able to play throughout console, PC, or cellular.
This data revealed in the course of the newest Japanese trailer at Soar Festa 2022. The sport may also function the next:
- Superbly introduced Duels masterfully rendered in 4K decision*
- Over 10,000 playing cards to unlock**, spanning over 20 years of Dueling historical past
- Solo Mode marketing campaign that showcases the unknown tales behind the playing cards
- Intensive Deck-building options and sources, together with a large database of Deck lists
- Detailed tutorials for freshmen that educate you methods to Duel as you play the sport
- Particular occasions and tournaments to enter – compete in opposition to gamers throughout the globe!
- And far, far more
Will you be making an attempt out Yu-Gi-Oh! Grasp Duel when it will definitely exhibits up on the Nintendo Swap? Go away a remark down under.
Leave a Reply