Modern Life, a New York-based tech-enabled life insurance coverage brokerage for advisors, has exited stealth with $15M in Seed funding.
The spherical was led by Thrive Capital with participation from 12 unicorn founders from Hippo, Plaid, Reddit, Flatiron Well being, Newfront, At Bay, Vouch, Cedar, and Lattice.
The corporate intends to make use of the funds speed up progress and broaden operations.
Co-founded by Michael Konialian and Jack Arenas, Trendy Life is a tech-enabled life insurance coverage brokerage that focuses on providing superior expertise options to digitally streamline advisors’ practices and knowledgeable brokerage assist. With Trendy Life, advisors nationwide can examine quotes from high carriers in minutes, carry out data-driven underwriting assessments, handle purchasers from an built-in dashboard, and obtain complete deal assist.
Trendy Life affords:
- Finish-to-end digital journey and knowledge connectivity from recommendation to buy, together with data-driven underwriting assessments, prompt quoting, and digital purposes
- Built-in dashboard permitting simple administration and visibility of consumer submissions and again workplace administration for appointments and commissions
- Partnerships with over 15 main nationwide carriers, together with John Hancock, Lincoln, Pacific Life, AIG, and Prudential
- Full suite of insurance coverage merchandise, together with everlasting life, time period life, long-term care, and incapacity
- Nationwide protection, licensed in all 50 states
- Brokerage experience with an skilled crew providing complete case assist, superior gross sales methods, medical underwriting, and consumer advocacy