Trustworthy, a San Francisco, CA-based household working system supplier, raised $15M in Collection A funding.
The spherical, which brings whole funding for Reliable to $19.7M, was led by Valor Siren Ventures.
The corporate intends to make use of the funds to develop its absolutely distributed staff, broaden strategic partnerships, and proceed to enhance the Household Working System® on internet and cellular platforms.
Led by Nathaniel Robinson, CEO, Reliable is an internet service for contemporary households to guard, arrange and optimize their vital data and be organized and utterly ready for all of life’s moments, now and throughout generations.
Reliable’s Household Working System®, permits households to guard, arrange and optimize their vital data, together with (however not restricted to):
- ID’s (passports and drivers’ licenses)
- Cash (safe entry to monetary accounts)
- Property (leases, deeds, and many others.)
- Property Planning Paperwork (property plans, residing wills, and many others.)
- Passwords (to all digital accounts, companies)
- Insurance coverage data (life insurance coverage, medical health insurance, auto, house, and many others.)
- Taxes (returns and supporting documentation
- Authorized Types (contracts, and many others.)
- Emergency Directions (for instance, if a member of the family is incapacitated)
- and the Household Archive (digital photograph albums, private information, family tree, and many others.).