Carbon monoxide poisoning did not kill the Bronx twins, officials said

Carbon monoxide was ruled out as the cause of death for two 5-year-old children in the Bronx, according to investigators.

The FDNY was called to the apartment at 240 East 175th St. between Monroe and Topping Avenues in Tremont around 11:20 a.m. on Monday. Sources revealed that the mother discovered them lying on the living room floor.

She informed the authorities that the children were experiencing coldness and were not showing any signs of movement in their beds.

According to sources, there is currently no indication of suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths. The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

NYPD Assistant Chief Benjamin Gurley informed that a crime scene has been established upstairs and it is currently unknown if foul play is involved.

Copy

According to sources, the home had no previous incidents of domestic violence.

Read More:

aiexpress
aiexpress
Articles: 1051

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *