• Prepare for impactful weather as a robust low-pressure system approaches the CSRA on Friday, bringing gusty winds and the potential for severe storms. The timeframe for heightened risk falls between 2 – 8 pm, with a Level 2 out of 5 Slight Risk classification. This includes the possibility of tornadoes, strong wind gusts, and hail.
• A Wind Advisory will be in effect from Friday at 4 pm until Saturday morning, with gusts reaching 40-45 mph.
• The weekend forecast indicates dry conditions, with Saturday featuring breezy weather and cool temperatures. Sunday will start with chilly lows in the upper 20s, followed by daytime highs in the mid-50s.
• Brace for another weather system arriving on Tuesday, introducing showers and notably cold air. Wednesday morning lows are expected to dip into the mid-20s.
• Positively, weather conditions are anticipated to improve rapidly by Saturday, offering mostly sunny skies and a calming of winds by Sunday. Stay weather-aware and plan accordingly.