The Galloway Township Police Department had a busy week in early December.
During the period of December 3rd to 9th, they were extremely busy, receiving a total of 823 calls for service. This translates to an average of 117 calls per day.
During that time, the police department received reports of various incidents. They responded to 14 cases of domestic violence, 14 accidents, one residential burglary, and four vehicle break-ins. In addition, they issued 118 traffic summonses and attended to 135 emergency medical service calls.
Vehicle burglaries took place on Fair Haven Hill Court, White Pond Court, Meadows Drive, and Greenwich Drive.
Fair Haven Hill Court in Galloway Township, NJ (Photo: Google Maps)
Fair Haven Hill Court, located in Galloway Township, NJ, is a picturesque neighborhood that offers a tranquil and scenic setting for its residents. The community is surrounded by nature, with lush greenery and beautiful landscapes that create a peaceful ambiance.
The homes in Fair Haven Hill Court are well-designed and offer modern amenities, ensuring a comfortable and convenient living experience. With a variety of housing options available, from single-family homes to townhouses, there is something to suit everyone’s needs and preferences.
The neighborhood is known for its tight-knit community and friendly atmosphere. Residents often gather for social events and activities, fostering a sense of belonging and camaraderie among neighbors. The well-maintained sidewalks and tree-lined streets make it an ideal place for leisurely walks and bike rides, allowing residents to enjoy the natural beauty of the surroundings.
In addition to its natural beauty, Fair Haven Hill Court is also conveniently located near various amenities and attractions. Shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment options are just a short drive away, providing residents with easy access to everything they need.
Overall, Fair Haven Hill Court in Galloway Township, NJ, offers a harmonious blend of natural beauty, comfortable living, and community spirit. It is a place where residents can enjoy a peaceful and fulfilling lifestyle while being close to all the conveniences of modern living.
The Galloway Township Police Department recently shared a list of arrests on their Facebook page. Here are the details of the arrests made during that week:
- December 3rd: 29-year-old Dazayn J. McFadden of Egg Harbor Twp. was arrested by Ofc. Quinten Bell and charged with simple assault
- December 3rd: 32-year-old Dupree L. Hamilton of Atlantic City was arrested by Ofc. Quinten Bell and charged with simple assault
- December 7th: 35-year-old Brian G. Kubanovich of Mullica Township was arrested by Ofc. Diamond Fuentes and charged with possession of a CDS
- December 7th: 30-year-old Saul Rivera-Hernandez of Pleasantville was arrested by Ofc. Tyler Ciaccio and charged with DWI
- December 8th: 41-year-old Manuel A. Vargas of Galloway was arrested by Ofc. Jeffrey Payne and charged with DWI
- December 8th: 38-year-old Christine B. Gauvin of Egg Harbor Twp. was arrested by Ofc. Paul Dooner and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance
- December 9th: A 17-year-old male from Galloway was arrested by Ofc. Trevor Brenner and charged with burglary and simple assault
It is important to remember that charges are merely accusations and individuals should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.